SEO Action Plan
The J Howard Company can help you achieve superior results.
Take advantage of the information and tips below and begin seeing improved results fast.
- Web site evaluation - An analysis of your existing Web site will reveal your site's strengths or weaknesses and determine a direction for improvement.
- Keyword optimization - Assessing your keywords and keyword phrases for their value and using alternative keywords will constantly improve your site's ranking.
- Professional content development - Consider the advantages of an experienced copywriter or journalist to develop superior Web pages, blogs, press releases and articles. Convert more Web site visitors to customers with messages that evoke a call to action. If you are unable to or cannot find the time to create content to be submitted to various link sources contact the J Howard Company at once.
- Usability analysis - Focus on your Web site's persuasion effectiveness and improve the content, function, and the message. Optimize your content for users and search engines.
- Search engine directory submission analysis - Review your current submissions status to available lists of free search engines and free directories. Using your Web site URL and targeted keywords, manually submit your Web site to key search engine-friendly Web directories and dramatically increase your targeted link popularity. Contact us for submission services and strategy.
- Link popularity review - Study the inbound and outbound links and the quality of the links to reveal whether some need to be removed and others added to benefit your Web site's popularity. Identify links to your competitors and contact the same or similar sources. Offer more value with excellent information they can use.
- Social networking efforts - Relevant article writing and submission to quality syndication Web sites, Web logs (blogs), and Web feeds that span the Web will enhance your Web site's exposure. Make use of blog comments by posting useful information that enhances the conversations.
- RSS feeds and press releases - Create a surge of traffic and links to your Web site. Concentrate on your business sector and location and submit newsworthy articles through electronic means to dozens of quality sources to inform your target audience of information they want and need.
- YouTube and other popular sites - Placing a video or even a simple slideshow on YouTube has proved successful to elevate a site's search position. Let the J Howard Company help you generate more leads by positioning your Web site higher on Google search.
- Setting goals - Your business marketing strategy will guide you to establish milestones and maximize the results of your SEO plan through each step of your targets and timelines.
Quick tips you can take to get the most out of the social media sites:
- Create accounts on the social networking sites that you want to be on by completing a profile about you that always includes a company profile and a link back to your webpage. Be selective of the a large list of social networking sites.
- Download the various icons and buttons and add them to your website and/or blog so users can quickly and easily share the information within their communities.
- Create lists and categories to assemble specific information, whether for different types of clients or different types of content. Know your audience!
- Submit URL links to each blog and forum site and continue the conversation; write reviews, rate other stories, etc. The more active you are in the communities with good, useful contributions, the better your reputation will get and the more trusted you will become.
- Network with others in the community who share similar interests. Other users may be recommending many of the same stories you do.
- Bookmark every article, RSS feed, press release, and blog that you generate and share each with others within the relevance of the topic written about. Use a variety of the Web site pages for specific articles, blogs, etc. to extend the depth of the Web site, and to solidify the Web site and its contents regarding relevant topics.
Share information and gain back links to your site in the process.
It takes a dedicated effort to use social networking to your company's advantage, and can be overwhelming to many business owners and managers. Clients of J Howard Company can rely on the expertise to efficiently and methodically do all the correct things to generate more awareness, more credibility, and more business.
Contact us now and get started!
Social Networking Campaigns
Social media allows engagement with company insiders and executives who demonstrate a willingness to be involved with customers’ wants, needs and desires, while also generating conversations on subjects that lead to pages from the company Web site.
Take a good look at what is required to begin and sustain a successful business social networking campaign.